Carey Training holds formal quality accreditation in AS/NZS ISO9001:2008. This is an international standard related to quality management and is based on eight quality management principles:
– Customer Focus
– Continual Improvement
– Process Approach
– Involvement of People
– System Approach to Management
– Fact Based Decision Making
– Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships
Benefits to our customers
- Carey Training has a formal Quality Policy which is a clear statement from management which is focussed towards the needs of our customers.
- The Quality Policy is understood and adhered to at all levels by our employees, with each employee working towards measurable objectives.
- The Company makes decisions about quality controls based on interpretation and trends of the recorded data we periodically and systematically collect.
- The Quality System is systematically and regularly audited and evaluated for conformance and improvement.
- Carey Training has documented procedures for dealing with actual and potential non-conformances (problems involving suppliers, customers, or internal problems).Carey Training has formal systems and processes for communicating with customers about service information, enquiries, feedback, and complaints.
- Carey Training regularly conducts internal auditing procedures to determine whether the services delivered meet training package requirements, regulatory requirements, and customer needs.